|Name of Zanpakuto:||Shakkuru, Inosentoshinā|
|Meaning:||Shackle, Innocent Sinner|
|Name of Bankai:||Yurusa Inosentoshinā|
|Meaning:||Forgiven Innocent Sinner|
|Shikai Abilities:||>>Heavily increases Reiatsu
>>Slightly increases durability >>Enhances strength and speed >>Increases ability to gather and form reiatsu >>Removes mobility from hands
The Zanpakutō Inosentoshinā is currently wielded by Edward Kurenai. Note that this is merely meant as example.
Once released, Inosentoshinā takes the form of shackles.
- One pair shackles his hands, restricting him from doing too much
- One pair would shackles his feet, but they are broken. The remains hang loosely from the ankles, protecting them to a degree.
Yurusa Inosentoshinā breaks the shackles on his legs and forms claws on his hands.
- Returns his mobility for hands
- Broken shackles hang loosely from his body, protecting the ankles.
- Shikai: Inosentoshinā
- Heavily increases Reiatsu: Edward's Reiatsu density increases.
- Slightly increases durability: Edward is able to take more punishment in battle.
- Enhances strength and speed: Edward's strength and his speed is greatly increased
- Increases Reiatsu-gather ability: Edward has an easier time to form solid reiatsu surfaces in air or gather Reiatsu overall.
- Mobility-restriction: The additional power comes with the removed mobility from Edward's hands. He also is unable to form Kidos while in Shikai.
- Bankai: Yurusa Inosentoshinā
- Immense Reiatsu-increase: Edward's Reiatsu density and reserves increase immensely.
- Immensely Durability: Edward can take a lot more punishment while in Bankai, making him a force to recon with.
- Immense Strength and Speed: Edward is getting very strong in Bankai to the point that a sole step could break the ground around him.
- Tsumi (Literally Sin, 罪): Edward can form extended limbs of Reiatsu.
- This blade and it's meaning has no previous history or wielder yet, which makes it a special case for the future.
Previous wielders Edit
- No previous wielder is known.
- Inosentoshinā was formed as the answer to Edward's past. He takes it's restriction as means of retribution.
- Part of his Bankai training is overcoming his past in it's entirety.